9 October 2014

Synchronised driving and competition fun

Last time I blogged I wrote about the Horse Experience Weekend that we had just finished; I thought this time I would tell you a bit more about it.

On the Sunday morning all our visitors had a carriage driving session, both Duchess and Hendrix were in action pulling their carriages.  This meant they could have some competition fun in the arena taking visitors around a course of cones, there was even a stop-watch involved!




Don’t tell Hendrix I told you but Duchess beat him in every trial!! Also they had a go at synchronised driving! It looked quite tricky to me but Duchess and Hendrix both had a fun time.


Synchronised Driving


After lunch it was time for the Horse Weekend Challenge.


Competing in the challenge

Our visitors had to ride or drive around a course of obstacles in the arena, while they all watched each other and cheered each other on. At the end the staff and guests enjoyed a well deserved cup of tea while the stables staff handed out certificates and rosettes to our guests. We equines were happily munching hay by this time. A good weekend was had by all!
It's Rosette time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: