2 October 2014

Meeting Lucinda Green

The other night some of the people from the stables went on an outing, a famous rider came to open a new Event Centre at Mullacott Stables, which is not very far from here. The new centre is a venue for shows and competitions for people to take their horses to. 

Nicky went along with Amy who is a regular and longstanding volunteer here, and with one of our regular riders, Jack.  They met Lucinda Green MBE who was there to cut the ribbon and unveil a plaque.

Meeting Lucinda Green

I asked Teddy about Lucinda Green and he said she is very famous as an eventing rider. She has also written some books about her horses and her career. 

Nicky said she was lovely and Jack and Amy had a great time, Jack even got a signed book. I thought all this sounded brilliant but they could have asked me to do the official opening as I am something of a local celebrity! 

Teddy says I'm nowhere near as famous as Lucinda Green; maybe not, but I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: