26 September 2014

I'm Pretty as a Picture!

Hi everyone, the mighty atom is here with the Stables Report for you all!  I know you like to keep up with what is happening here in the Calvert Trust Exmoor Stables.

We've been very busy in the past few weeks meeting lots of lovely groups. I have been doing my bit, showing people what I can do and what fabulous creatures us horses and ponies are! I've also been out on several walks with guests and have noticed there are loads of blackberries growing round here.  I did taste a few but I definitely prefer grass!

Last week I had a very special visitor. You may remember I told you all a while ago that an artist was coming to paint my portrait.  Well, two pictures have now been done and the lovely ladies who painted them came to see me. 


Me with my pictures!

They brought the portraits of me with them, I took a look at them and thought it was just like looking in the mirror in the arena! Now I'm not being big headed, but I do think I look very cute in these paintings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: