5 December 2013

Snow? No thanks!

Hi everyone it’s your favourite pony blogger here!

I would like to say a HUGE pony thank you to everyone who voted for Calvert Trust Exmoor in the Peoples Millions. Teddy said that means more people can come and see me (and the other horses!). 
__________

The weather is getting colder and all us horses and ponies are now wearing our Winter Woolies in the fields.

Here's me looking gorgeous in my Winter Woolies!

I overheard the stables staff say they were preparing for snow.  I remember the white stuff from last year and have every intention of being tucked up in my stable nice and cosy, watching the snow fall through the window!!

I know I'm a tough little shetland but I'm too small to be outside when it snows; I'm so close to the ground my tummy gets cold very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: