9 December 2013

Big plans for 2014

We have had a busy time this year with loads of brilliant people visiting me! (Also a few people may have ridden and driven the others). It is now getting a lot quieter here which I thought meant we all got a holiday; but I thought wrong!!

We are all in horsey boot camp getting fitter and doing some different stuff. This is actually great fun – even Brin and Teddy think so – I think! 

Hendrix told me about going out for a lovely long drive. Henry and Bertie have been practising being dressage ponies, something about balance to help our riders?! 

Brin and Teddy have been doing some faster work with the staff riding them, usually they are the slow and steady guys. Apparently they are both going to get a bit fitter to make their job easier.

I have been doing all kinds of stuff, including jumping mini grand national type jumps in the arena.  I heard Nicky and Abi talking about big plans for me next year, I don’t know what they mean but I’ll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: