17 July 2013

Special Brew?!?

I am fed up with flies!!!!!!!!! Especially HORSE FLIES!!!!!!!
The trouble is now it’s warm & sunny they seem to have appeared from nowhere!

Now as you know I’m not a pony to complain, but I’ve had enough of them buzzing round me while I’m trying to work!
   
It seems I’m not the only one.  Had a nice chat with my mate Hendrix & he was telling me that the flies are bothering everyone.   The staff are putting ‘smelly stuff’ on all of us to try to keep the flies away, but it only seems to work for a little while then they come back!

I heard one of the staff talking about making up a ‘special brew’ of fly repellent – not sure what that could be…

...to be honest I don’t mind as long as it works!

Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: