8 July 2013

Having the Spa treatment!

This week the weather is  lovely and hot.  The only problem is that Bailey and I hail from colder parts (the Shetland Isles), and we still have our long Winter coats…. just in case! 

Today was the warmest yet and we were feeling a bit hot and bothered. The staff noticed this and soon we were having a bath!!
Bath time!

Bailey has never had this done to him before, he was a little worried about the hose pipe, I think he thought it was a snake. He soon realised though how lovely it is to have a cold shower when its so hot!


I of course have had this treatment lots of times,  being an old hand I was completely relaxed and showed him how it’s done, I even had the staff wash behind my ears for me, which was a special treat! I bet not many horses get this sort of spa treatment from their humans, but I deserve only the best. 

Chat soon, got to go and dry off in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: