18 April 2013

Keeping you up to date


As you know I like to keep an eye on what’s going on here at Calvert Trust Exmoor.  Well I’ve just found out about an incredible challenge that one of the instructors here at the Centre is doing later this year.

I've got a good nose for a story!

Rebecca, who I know very well as she’s worked me on many occasions, is cycling from Lands End to John O’Groats for Calvert Trust Exmoor - which is nearly 1,000 miles!!!

Now I’m not sure exactly how long a mile is, but I reckon to cycle nearly a thousand of them must be a fair old way!  

I know she’s got the support of all here at the Trust; but if you would like to show YOUR support, then just go to her webpage: http://www.justgiving.com/Calvert-Trust-Exmoor
  
I’ll be with you all the way Rebecca. Well in spirit anyway; it might be a bit too far for me to walk, trot or drive - I’ve only got little legs you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: