19 April 2013

Amazing Place, Amazing People


This place is full of amazing people, both those that work here as well as our guests.  

Having just heard about my friend Rebecca, I then hear about Matt and his incredible 15,000ft sky dive!!!!!   I see Matt when he pops in for a chat; he’s one of the fantastic team of folks we have who keep Calvert Trust running smoothly for all the staff & guests.

What’s really great is that he’s doing this for us here at the stables!!  We need a new surface in the indoor arena & skylights in the roof – so he’s hoping to help raise money towards them – Thanks Matt, you’re a star!!

I will be supporting him of course, but only in spirit - I’m a talented guy but I think flying is a bit out of reach even for me!   If you want to support Matt then go to his website http://www.justgiving.com/Matt1977  for more details.

I wonder what I could do to help the Trust? ideas on a postcard please………….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: