21 December 2012

Guest Blogger Bruno


Hello everyone.  My name is Bruno.    Pilgrim asked me to contribute to his blog and as he asked me so nicely I said yes.   Let me tell you a little about myself.

I’m a black cob, standing a little over 15 hands tall and have a white star on my forehead plus white socks on each hind leg.   I’ve heard people comment that I look like ‘Black Beauty’: now I’m not aware of this horse, but I’m sure he is a dashing fellow whoever he is.


Me in my field

I’ve been at Calvert Trust Exmoor for seven years, so I am very experienced in helping our guests learn a little more about us horses. I’ve heard it said that I’m a comfortable horse to ride; but my skills don’t end there as I also work in the four wheeled carriage.

I started carriage driving somewhat later in my career, but this hasn’t stopped me becoming a useful member of the Calvert Driving Team.

I must end there today as duty calls, but I will ‘drop you a line or two’ again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: