2 December 2012

Bruno's Creature Comforts!


Managed to grab a word with Bruno today; I asked him if he liked being in and just as I though, he’s loving it!!
Although he didn’t quite put it like that, said something about how "someone had to keep an eye on Maxwell in case he got worried & I’m just ideal for the job!" He’s such a character; he loves attention and any ‘creature comforts’ on offer!!

Lazy old Bruno!

He then told me how he’d done some long-reining the day before. That’s when the staff are working with us from the ground using very long reins to let us know what they want us to do.   Bruno said it was to "keep me nice & flexible for my riding & carriage driving work".  

I’ve had a thought…

…I might ask Bruno to be my next ‘guest blogger’ – he’s certainly got a lot to say & plenty of stories to tell!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: