16 November 2012

I'm Back!


I’m back!!  

I thought Hendrix did a pretty good job on the blog for me, didn’t you? I’m sure he’ll do it again if I asked him to...

...but not for a while though!   

The trouble is he went on a bit about writing the blog, he even started to make ‘suggestions’ of what I should put in when I ‘take it over’!! Whose blog does he think it is anyway!

I like Hendrix & we get on really well, BUT he can get a bit full of himself at times! I think I’ll ask one of the others to write for me next time, but not just yet!

__________________________________

I drove today & it was brill!!




It’s been a few weeks since I last worked in my carriage – been so busy with my agility work, I’ve just not had the time.
I worked in the indoor arena & had it all to myself, great fun!  I got warmed up by doing the ‘3 S’s’ (remember that’s Stop, Start & Steering) then had a wiz round in trot; fantastic!

I also got a chance to practice my turns in trot. I did a line of cones to finish with; I was weaving in & out of them in trot at a really good pace; great fun!

I love driving (& I’m getting pretty good at it too!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: