8 November 2012

Guest Blogger Hendrix 6: Look at my Lovely Legs!


We’ve got lots of folks around the centre this week, so we’re all keeping busy – suits me as I’m not good at doing nothing at all!

Pilgrim’s had to do his agility course in the indoor yard a few times. This means only one thing: it’s been raining!! 
He told me he quite likes working inside; 
no:1 he doesn’t get wet, and 
no:2 he often does some tighter turns which is good practice for him.   

He keeps saying things like "any chance I get to improve my turns is great. It might make all the difference to my time"; I'm not sure what he’s talking about, do you know?
_______________________________

It’s got much colder, so we’re all glad to have our rugs on!    The fields have also got muddier, which means we have our legs washed off before we go into our stables.  
That’s not as bad as it sounds; the staff put something called ‘liquid paraffin’ on our legs every few weeks, which Teddy says protects them.   It feels a bit funny at first but I don’t mind that if it keeps my legs looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: