4 October 2012

The last shoes post for a while ...(I hope!)


I’ve got new shoes!!!!!  They feel great and now I’m ready for anything…..let’s hope I do some more driving so I can test them out!

Bruno told me that he and some of the others (including Teddy) went for a ride by the reservoir. He really enjoyed himself and I could see how it had put him in a really good mood, so much so that he let me share the same bit of grass while we chatted!

As it’s got a bit colder all of us are wearing our rugs in the field…..well everyone that is except Brin!   

He reckons it’s because he doesn’t feel the cold; but I heard the staff talking about getting him a new rug…….something about his other rug being a heavy weight?   Not quite sure what that means!

I wish I could have a new rug……..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: