11 October 2012

Driving me round the bend


I had a chat with Hendrix…….do you remember me saying that his main job is driving?   He told me that this year has been great as he’s done a lot more driving; I know he loves his job & I have heard the staff say how good he is (although I haven’t told him that!)

One of the things he likes is driving round a course of cones, especially when the turns are tight & the gap just wide enough for him to get through!!

He said it’s even more exciting now as there are different coloured balls on each set of cones………he has to get round the course without knocking them off!!!!

Sounds really cool & great fun; I can’t wait to have a go at this too! Maybe Hendrix & I can have a competition sometime…….but I will need to practice a bit first!


Me practising to beat Hendrix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: