20 September 2012

I’m back!


Hi there everyone, I’m back!!   I’ve finished my article for Pos-ability magazine & it’s been sent off for approval - I just hope it’s alright!  There was so much I wanted to say about the great things we do here at the Calvert Trust Exmoor…

..the trouble was I was only allowed to use 500 words!!!!!     
Now that was tough for yours truly, as I’m sure you can imagine.   You never know if I’ve done a good job they may ask me to write another article…
….hooves crossed!

Teddy did a good job with my blog while I was busy; in fact he even offered to ‘take it over’ again if I needed a break!  That doesn’t surprise me; he loves to chat and keep up with all gossip round the yard!

That’s why I ended up telling him about my ‘something of great importance’ as Teddy put it.  I think he was rather impressed & quickly told the others all about it; he just can’t keep a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: