17 September 2012

Guest Blogger Teddy 4: Oops, sorry Bruno!


Good news, the farrier came yesterday and put a new shoe on Bruno!  Hopefully he should get back to work ASAP!
Bruno and I are in the same field so I asked him why he kept losing his shoes. He said something about having soft feet and that the wet weather made it harder to keep his shoes on.

I know not all horses have strong feet like yours truly, so it makes sense that he might just have a job to keep his shoes on. My feet are so good that I don’t wear shoes at all; in fact I’m the only one in this yard that can go ‘barefoot’.    

I found myself feeling a bit sorry for Bruno and his soft feet – but don’t let him know that will you!


______________________

I've had just a fantastic day! We were able to go out into the outside arena and work in the sunshine! It seems ages since we’ve been able to do that and you can sense the difference a bit of sun makes to everyone, both horses and people.

Hope it lasts for a bit longer than a few days; I know the sun makes our grass grow a bit quicker and we could do with a top up!  Not that I’m complaining you understand, but I do need to keep my strength up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: