25 June 2012

Bring on the newbies!


Hi there everyone, it’s me again, Pilgrim: AKA the mighty atom! – keeping you up to date on what’s going on at the Stables at Calvert Trust Exmoor.   


I’m looking forward to meeting lots of new folks this week. Not only do I like showing off my agility skills but I also love it when they pick me a tasty salad.   I think it’s the best reward possible for a hard working Shetland – don’t you?


Earlier today I spotted the big fella (Brin) in the opposite field…..he seems to be getting on very well with the other horses, which is great.   The other day he was ridden by one of the staff in a group session; I heard he did really well & enjoyed himself.  This is all part of his trial to see if he will fit in with the rest of us – I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: