13 April 2012

Guest Blogger River Big Bear 6 - Eating and Dozing

You might be forgiven for thinking that all we horses do at the end of our working day is eat grass or doze...

...alright, I admit it, we do do that! but we also talk about our day.

Pilgrim & Pixie told me yesterday how they have been helping this week's guests to become more confident around horses. Apparently they have been taking it in turns to lead them, whilst another guest is riding. I wasn't involved in this as I am quite tall and have a long stride, so its not easy for guests to keep up with me, but Pixie said everyone did really well, especially as it was a new experience for quite a few people.

Pilgrim then remarked how well he did in his agility work, and how helpful he was to everyone around the course. He is indeed a very talented young pony! (but please don't tell him I said that, otherwise I will never hear the end of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: