16 April 2012

The Mighty Atom!

Hi there guys, its The Mighty Atom here!!
The Mighty Atom!
OK, I'm not actually sure what that means, but it sounds good doesn't it! A.K.A. Pilgrim, in case you don't know and have only just joined my blog; where have you been!


Firstly, big thanks to my big friend River for doing her bit on my blog, she did quite well for a beginner, but she doesn't know much about blogging does she! Otherwise she'd have known that I would read everything she wrote!


"talented pony" eh? Not sure I can keep that one to myself! I just might have to let the other guys in on it! Although on second thoughts, what if one of them tells River? 


Maybe I'll keep it to myself (for now anyway!) - I don't want to upset her do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: