17 February 2012

My First Post!



Well, the blog has started off on a busy week! 

Its the first full week of centre groups for 2012, I’ve met loads of new people and caught up with old friends.

My agility skills are the main attraction of course! They include weaving round cones (the tighter the better), walking over tyres, up & down a seesaw and over a scary river, just to name a few, I am a very versatile guy. I love a challenge and its great when the groups divide and each one gives me a different course to do; I haven’t failed one yet.

My friends tell me they’ve had a busy week too, meeting new guest and old friends, we all enjoy the variety of work we get,  and we all sleep well at night afterwards!

The weather has been kind this week so we have spent a lot of time outside, either in the outdoor arena or taking a walk to the reservoir, one of my favourite things is when the guests go outside to pick me a salad – yummy!

I try everything they bring me of course, although I like some things better than others; my favourite snack is clover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: