21 February 2012

A Quiet Week



No guests in the centre this week so all quiet on the agility front, every superstar needs some downtime, so I’m taking advantage and really chilling out this week.

I’ve not yet mentioned my newest skill; like so many of my Scottish kin, I am very strong (despite my size!), and last year I started my training to pull a carriage. I have my own special harness, very fetching I look in it too, and my own custom built carriage – soon I will be able to take guests out just like my big friends Maxwell , Hendrix and Bruno – I can’t wait!

I have just heard that we have got a photo shoot this week, not sure which is my best side – both of course! – I can't wait to show you the photos of me & my friends when they are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: