18 October 2012

Being clipped for go faster stripes!


I’ve noticed some of the others have had part of their winter coat taken off, mainly from under their necks & belly. It looks very smart & no one has complained of being cold – but it got me wondering why?

I thought the best one to ask was my mate Teddy…
…he seems to know the answer to just about everything!
He’s also had some of his winter coat removed; it’s called being ‘clipped’. He said "with some of my coat clipped off I can work so much better & my big warm rug keeps me toasty in the field".  He then added, "I think I look rather smart; I call it my go faster stripe!"

Teddy having his belly clipped!
This has got me thinking; I wonder if I will be clipped as I’m doing more work now? I quite like the idea of having a go faster stripe; it might help me when I have my ‘race’ with Hendrix’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: