27 July 2015

Horse Weekend Hijinks -Part 2

On Monday all of us horses where feeling a bit sleepy after such a fun weekend. Do you all remember Daisy who comes with her mum Lynn all the way from Bude every week? She wrote a piece for the blog a few months ago.

Well Daisy is a very good friend of mine and she was expecting us all to be tired, so she came prepared and we had a very relaxed morning with story time in the stables!

Daisy brought a book from home all about a Teddy bear, so who better to read it too than Teddy?  Well Teddy loved the story and I even had to go a bit closer so I could listen too. 

Story time in the Stables

We all really enjoyed the story, maybe next time Daisy will find a book to read all about a special pony called Pilgrim. actually that gives me an idea, maybe I should write one! 

In the afternoon Daisy got to go for a ride on Hendrix, who still had a lot of paint on him from the Horse Weekend Hijinks! Kerri rode Henry and Lynn rode Teddy.

Off for a ride

I thought they were mad going out for a ride in the rain, but Teddy tells me its actually quiet nice going out in the rain as there are not many flies  because they don’t like to get wet. They sound a lot like me, I don’t like to go out in the rain as it messes up my coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: