26 April 2015

Tidy up time for Teddy

My buddy Teddy has been looking rather hairy lately.  He is quite an old chap, (don’t tell him I said that!), this means that he hangs onto his really woolly winter coat for ages and ages.

We are all losing hair at the moment but Teddy had obviously decided that it might still snow and was not really shedding any hair.  it has been so warm the last couple of weeks he has been suffering a little bit in the heat, so Nicky decided it was time to take action and get the clippers out. 

Teddy post-clipping, looking rather dapper!

Teddy has had an all over clip, with one little exception.  Teddy now is sporting a love heart on his bottom!  I am sure he feels much better since his haircut but I am not sure how he feels about the heart.  All the staff love him though so I guess it is quite a fitting tribute for him. 

Teddy's heart...

On the Horse Weekend things went one step further when Kerri got the paint out – Teddy soon had a blue heart! As you can see this made it stand out even more!

...and now its Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: