28 April 2014

Worms? how very dare you!

This morning something strange is going on in the stables, I've seen some of the staff wandering around with gloves on, picking up droppings and putting them in a bag!

Picking up droppings!
I had to ask Teddy what was going on because it seemed a bit strange to me, he says that the staff take this to the vets and they can check to make sure we don’t have worms.

Humans are strange sometimes, but I guess they do it to keep us healthy. I don’t think I would like to do that job!!

I haven’t done any agility yet this week but I am waiting for my turn to do some work.  Obviously everyone comes to see me in my stable though because I am quite famous, and of course I have a reputation for being really cute!
I do LOVE doing my Agility course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: