31 May 2013

Enjoying the sun and working hard!


Hi there, it’s you mini reporter once again, with all the news from the stables here at Calvert Trust Exmoor.
You may have noticed that I’ve not done the blog for a while…

……been busy enjoying the sun and working hard of course!!!

I do love a good roll in the sunshine!

The new chap, Henry, has settled in really well.   He’s in the same field as all the others (except for Bailey & I that is) and seems to get on with everyone, just like yours truly!

I've just had a lovely day working with some of our guests.  
I didn’t do much agility, it was more about them getting to know me and feeling confident walking with me on the yard.

They all did well and I could feel when they began to relax and gain confidence in themselves & in me…

...it’s one of the many things I love about my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: