28 March 2013

Guest Blogger Brin 4: Rugs


Hi there, it’s me, Brin with another instalment of my time here at Calvert Trust Exmoor.

Pilgrim & I were chatting the other day – our stables are next door to each other so we can keep in touch.    We were talking about our rugs & how they keep us nice & warm when he said something like ‘do you remember when you kept breaking you rugs?’ 

Well, I’m not going to point my hoof at anyone in particular…

….but I will simply say that since I’ve been in the field with Duke (& nobody else) my rug has stayed in one piece. In fact there’s hardly a mark on it!

I think it’s enough for me to say that some horses tend to get a little carried away when they are playing!   It’s not my fault that their teeth & hooves are sharper than mine, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: