22 February 2013

I'm Back!


Wow I've just realised its been ages since I've blogged, sorry about that folks, its all been a bit hectic in the stables in the last couple of weeks!

I have got some good news though, do you remember me telling you about my friend Nicky leaving the stables (Bye Bye Nicky) back in July?

Well she's coming back again! yay! We are all looking forward to seeing her again, and I'm looking forward to introducing her to my Bailey!

I’ve also got a bit of news for you about Bailey, he’s done his first ‘show’ to some of our guests – he’s talked about nothing else since!!!

He went into the indoor arena with Teddy to show folks how us horses talk to each other; I’ve heard the staff say we are the ‘masters of body language’…

…whatever that means!

Anyway Bailey had a great time, as he really likes Teddy & thought it was great having him all to himself!   Oh, I forgot to mention that I wasn’t in the arena: I reckon it’s good for Bailey to do stuff without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: